View Single Post
Old 03-21-2013, 01:06 PM
Rising Sun member

Quote:
Originally Posted by subzali View Post
Saw a nice red FJ40 - I think 1974 - going down Downing and turning onto Hampden on Saturday. MAF rear bumper, lift, 33 inch tires. Anybody anybody know?
I think I caught up to this one again at Lockheed Martin's Antarctic Support Contract building in Centennial...

Also saw a Toyota pickup, turbo, in a snowstorm a few weeks back. Is this something that was available from Toyota or is it custom/aftermarket? I've seen enough of them it seems like a Toyota deal, like the Trekker...

Also heard tell of a green FJ40 in the Greenwood Village Plaza area, have yet to lay eyes on it. I wonder if I sit in Matt Farr's old cubicle space at my new office?

My neighbor tells me that he has friends that have an FJ40 sitting covered in a garage somewhere in Denver, might have to stalk that one down...
Attached Images

1977 FJ40 2F "Brahma" + Lockright, tach, Warn 8274, FJ60 Power Steering, soon to lose the Sanden OBA to go back to factory emissions
1996 FZJ80 1FZ-FE factory lockers + Safari Turbo , CDL switch, cup holder, Metric TLC leather, heated seats and JDM switches
2000 Tundra Limited TRD 2UZ-FE SOLD