View Single Post
Old 04-02-2013, 12:39 PM
Rising Sun Member

Send a message via AIM to Uncle Ben

Quote:
Originally Posted by AxleIke View Post
Got em in last night.

Anyone know the skinny on the preference points? I've always hesitated to use them, because I don't want to use them all at once. Do you know if they take them all for a single draw, or can you specify one at a time?
Preference points go to first choice. They are all in or not in. If you have been putting them in for trophy area and decide you want to go into a different area that takes less you still lose em all. Regular over the counter and left over draw do not use your points. We drew our trophy deer last year (12 points) for unit 201. This year we should draw out trophy bull tags for unit 10 (18 points). We decided to not hunt deer by draw this year but we still put in for the point as it's crazy not to! I do the same for bear. Also, pick one person in your group and always use their CID number in the group box. Clear as mud? Practice those longer shots amigo! If you wait 18 years for that trophy bull you do not want to not take the one chance shot just because its 400 yards away!
TLCA #3007
Northside!

Colorado Trail Patrol
Stay on the Trail!
I'm the God-fearing, gun-toting, American flag-waving, conservative you were warned about!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AxleIke View Post
I need an FJ40....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Chili View Post
Cruisers are superior