My UV-5R plus radios are coming tomorrow, look forward to having Nakman do his magic on them.
Never thought about monitoring the kiddos on them....what radios do your kids have? On our 15 acres, I bought them a couple of the cheap FRS/GMRS radios to play with. A wrist mounted radio sounds super cool, like real spies!
* 00 LC
* stinky old Ford Diesel tow rig (FOR SALE)
* 99 Saab Convertible
* 97 4Runner (The original Green Chile)
* 71 FJ40 "The Raven" - sigh, selling to make room
* 64 FJ40 "Ocho Mater 40" AGAIN
* 74&70 FJ40 - parting out, eventually
* 1965 International Metro Van
has a 2008 FJC