Thread: Bikes for Sale
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2013, 12:36 PM
Rising Sun Member

Default Bikes for Sale

I am going to list these on Craigslist soon, but thought I would post them here in case there's any interest. Would be great to not have to deal with the scammers, etc. on CL too.

I don't want to sell these, but need to in order to recoup some costs on our recent FJ60 purchase.

First is my '73 Honda CL450 Scrambler. I've had this over 10 years. It's a really cool old school Scrambler. It's in great shape and has newish Avon Distanzia tires and a brand new Yuasa battery. I've had it in storage for the past couple of years, so I probably need to blast out the carbs, change gas, etc. Just picked up the new Battery, but haven't done anything else yet. I'll get to it, but if someone is interested in the bike, that could be a good familiarization for you as well. I have another tank and set of sidecovers as well as some other spares that will go with it. PM me with questions. I have more photos too.

SOLD

Second is a '72 Honda CB350 that I fixed up for my wife many moons ago. It's also in really nice shape. Same story, has newish tires, a new battery, needs to be freshened up from storage. We've have this one for 10+ years too. Comes with another NOS tank and a pile of spares and parts. Sweet little bike. It does need a new cam oil seal, so it has a small oil leak, but it's an easy fix, just didn't get to it before storing.

SOLD

Here it is with another I restored for a friend:

Last one is a project, but a very collectible bike none-the-less. It's a '65 Honda CB450K0 "Black Bomber". I had 2 of these and I was going to use the 2 to build 1 perfect bike. This one had a good frame, title and some better parts so it was going to be the foundation. I already sold the other bike and parts. This one is mostly complete and could be a good foundation for a resto or cafe' project. I have another set of pipes in better shape that go with it. It's a non-running bike. It was a barn find that I found in Indiana years ago. The title was last transferred in the late 60's. The engine isn't frozen but obviously needs to be rebuilt from sitting. This bike could also be parted for a profit, as Black Bomber parts are rare and sell for a lot on Ebay. I don't have the time to deal, so here it is.

The Bomber and Scrambler could be used together to build a pretty sweet cafe racer. Many of the parts are interchangeable on these.

SOLD

PM me with questions, interest, etc.

'85 FJ60

Last edited by MDH33; 06-04-2013 at 03:34 PM.