View Single Post
Old 04-17-2013, 01:08 PM
Hard Core 4+

Send a message via AIM to 74fj40 Send a message via MSN to 74fj40

Lol just saw this. Must have been my roomate...

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakman View Post
This made me laugh out loud. Not sure if it was your official coming out, or maybe your girl friend was on your computer and did a funny... or perhaps you're just really witty. in any case

Ok onto the other comments, thanks guys. Jeff the dude at LocknRoll said he just improved his design, the part numbers he gave me aren't even on his web site. I'm thinking he must have addressed whatever was happening... also what I'm looking at doesn't have a receiver on the trailer side, it's more of a weld-on deal.

I like of like the added security benefit... you'd have to get creative to hork my trailer without the mating part, ya know?

Drew that's cool you have one, given that you're a mile away with some experience pretty much clinches it.. you'll have to hook this bad boy up to the Sequoia some time when I get it all built up.

1997 Honda civic DX( all stock DD)
1972 Toyota FJ40(4" lift, FJ60 axles, FJ60 4speed with split case, 35's, Detroit locker rear, Lockright front, Marlin Highsteer, 105"WB, Saginaw with GM tilt column, soon to have: 30spline longfields, inners/outters, toybox.
1967 Porsche 912(100% stock)

[/font]