View Single Post
Old 05-18-2013, 11:35 PM
Lifted

Thanks guys. Quick question. I got some Metal Tech fenders sitting at home. My brother was gonna throw 'em on for me while I'm out of town (until Aug 16th). He's gotten really busy with work. Anyone know a good spot to have them thrown on? There are a couple things in the engine bay that will probably need to be moved around. Battery and ARB dual compressor. We've been using the same shop for years, but I think they're starting to get overloaded, and I'm sick of waiting WAY too long to get anything done. Thanks again fellas.

Edit: Money, beer, or food (or all 3) if anyone here wants to do it instead of my brother taking it in. Part of me wants to get it done before I'm home so I can be lazy and jump in and wheel, and the other part of me really wants to help out with it so I can gain some shred of mechanical knowledge.

1979 FJ40 - "The Phun Express" - Smurf blue
- 5.3 Vortec - 4L60E - Orion 4:1 -SOA front / 4-link rear - FJ60 axles - ARB's - 4.88's - 37's

1999 UZJ100
- factory locker/ARB front - 285/75r16 Duratracs - Slee 2.5" Heavy Kit - Slee Blueberry/Warn VR10000 - Slee tube sliders - EMS cat-back

Last edited by MisledYouth; 05-18-2013 at 11:46 PM. Reason: had more crap to say.