What do you mean motor/noise run?
Some things I'd check.
- Do a valve lash adjustment
- Tune-up, cap, rotor, plugs, air, clean the PCV and maybe replace the fuel filter
- Check the throttle position sensor, clean the throttle body and maybe verify the IAC on the bottom is working (sometimes this can get tripped up if the coolant gets old & dirty or you have air bubbles in it)
- Make sure the air intake tube does not have a cracked bellows (if you still have the stock one)
- I would check carefully your vacuum lines and VSVs again, the one that controls the fuel pressure for one
More obscure stuff:
- The cold start injector can leak and make the 22R-E run rich
- Check the EGR by disabling it
- O2 sensor and the coolant temp sensor
'91 Toyota Pickup
'09 Kawasaki KLR650
'12 Gunnar Rockhound 29
"To live is to suffer, to survive is to find some meaning in the suffering." -- Friedrich Nietzsche