Been a long time now since I had the motivation to work on the truck, so I thought I'd post up a little progress.
I bought Crash's tires and wheels from him (great deal), but the wheels weren't doing it for me. So, I swapped back to my factory alloys, which required a little more effort, but fit the truck better, IMO.
They are a 285 75, which is really all the tire I want to run on this truck, for now at least. Any bigger requires more work than I want to do, or can afford at the moment.
I like the ride of these over my MTR's and the AT suits my needs better. This is a DD, and goes wheeling on the weekends.
AT's never really held me back on my old truck, so I doubt I'll have any issue with these.
In addition, I did some side work and got a new ARB bull bar in payment, which I picked up from slee a week and a half ago. Easy install, and less fab work for me.
Here is how the truck is sitting now with the Toytech lift, and 33's.