View Single Post
Old 06-13-2013, 10:25 AM
DaveInDenver's Avatar
DaveInDenver DaveInDenver is offline
Hard Core 4+
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Larimer County
Posts: 8,407

I think all police and sheriff can legally do them. Now whether or not any random officer you ask will, I dunno. You'll probably have to call and go to an office. State Patrol can do them, too. In the Front Range all Air Care Colorado emissions stations can do them as well as some independent inspection stations.

In Mesa County (Grand Junction, Fruita):
'91 Pickup - Imelda
'08 Tacoma TRD - Donna

"The Only Thing That Is Constant Is Change." -- Heraclitus
Reply With Quote