View Single Post
Old 06-14-2013, 09:07 PM
Rzeppa's Avatar
Rzeppa Rzeppa is offline
Cruise Moab Chairman & RS Secretary
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Kittredge CO, USA
Posts: 6,633

Originally Posted by BournID View Post
I might be able to do it for you. Let me check if its any Certified Police Officer or an officer tied to the agency issuing the certificate. I did them as a Deputy Sheriff in Weld, but haven't done any as a Parole Officer. Oops sorry didnt understand your location until I re-read post.
They (you) have to be certified by DMV. Normally that's the State Patrol, and only by appointment at certain stations. Nearest place to Denver is the State Patrol barracks in Golden.

It is somewhat ironic that Are Care places also have certified inspectors, who don't know a VIN from a smog pump...
Jeff Zepp
Kittredge CO USA
1971 & 1976 FJ40s, 1978 FJ45, 1987 FJ60
Rising Sun 4WD Club, TLCA #4063
Reply With Quote