I'll add my 2 cents and keep my reply as short as humanly possible.
- Boulder Wagon Road is closed and has been for years
- Multiple members of RS tried to keep it open
- I 'feel' the Clear Creek and Boulder ranger districts used our volunteer efforts to close roads.
- I am at a loss, I am tired, and no longer have the passion I once had to keep fighting land use battles.
- To this day, I have attended most if not all clean up runs and will continue to help with this effort.
- I will NOT help the forest service close off access to LEGAL routes.
- I have a tremendous amount of respect for what the Forest Service does and even more respect for folks like Martin who represent both sides.