View Single Post
Old 01-02-2007, 06:01 PM
Rising Sun Member

Send a message via AIM to treerootCO

I went down the bypass road to the right of the turnoff all the way to the turn around past the campground. I have pics, let me find one for you.

Turnaround on the road to the right.

I am dragging my ass with 37s but as long as you have a capable rig up front, you should be fine. Allow for turnarounds though, there is no was you could get 30+ rigs turned around on the trail.

The numbered route in the one pic is the road I was calling the left route. UB is running 37s and the snow is about 40" at the turnoff. We went about mile up this road and it never let up, only got deeper. At one point Robbie was pushing through snow that was over 4' deep and it wasn't a drift!
Attached Images

pride is ego, the word I had lost was dignity. The quality or state of being worthy of esteem or respect.
Ptarmigan build thread - 95FZJ80
www.root45.com
www.risingsun4x4club.org

TLCA #14133

Last edited by treerootCO; 01-02-2007 at 09:27 PM. Reason: images are linked.....:(