View Single Post
Old 08-05-2013, 09:14 AM
Rising Sun Commander

Default 100's in the Hills

Had the pleasure of joining about 30 other front axle-challenged individuals at the annual 100's in the Hills event this past weekend in Ouray, accompanied by Hudo4 & my daughter Violet. ..was quite the display of aftermarket accessories and camping gear and yes, there was even a CV replacement at camp one night.

I forgot my camera... forgot my ipad too (so no GPS) also forgot my CB mic . Kinda rushed out the door on Thursday afternoon to arrive in Ouray around midnight. But we made it work... hoping it doesn't rain tonight so I can set the tent up in the driveway to let it air out, as it was definitely put away wet yesterday .

On Friday I led the traditional Black Bear/Imogene run, most the group did something else so we only had 4 trucks on BB, and 3 on Imogene.. left at 9, 45 minute lunch in Telluride, back by 3, man that's the way to do it. Black Bear seemed sketchier than I remember from a few years ago, and all the rain made for some really soft feeling shoulders. Pic below shows Brad's kids walking the waterfall ahead of him, followed by a few of the more typical poser shots.

Was nice to meet and get to know better some new local folks- in particular Dan, Andy, Josh... of course Barry, Christo, Stan & Brad, I have a feeling there may be more than a couple 100's in the parking lot this Wednesday. Thanks for the great weekend guys.
Attached Images

www.gamiviti.com