Originally Posted by Fishy
Only Dan and I confirmed?
I'm not opposed to pushing this back another week if that makes a difference. Dan and i can still meet up at the same spot/time and run something else.
Is it open to all? I was planning on going just didn't want to commit. I hope it doesn't get postponed, when will you decide?