View Single Post
Old 08-25-2013, 09:31 AM
Hard Core 4+

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDH33 View Post
Dave, are you planning to leave Saturday AM? If so, what time do you think you'll land at the meetup spot? I'm all for staying off the interstate.

Perry, is the meetup spot Saturday also the camp for that night?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old40Dog View Post
I believe the intent is for them to be the same. I can be ready to leave as early as 5-6 AM on Saturday. We could be at there in time for with dinner already prepared on the manifold cooker.
Dave is correct Martin, though i'm still searching for a good camp for the night. A friend was mentioning something about camps on the east side of the lake. Worst case we can pick a town close by to meet at then go from there.

Just about have everything finalized for the route. Only questions are Thursday. Will post itinerary. Was thinking about maybe heading out Friday after work in the hopes of meeting up with Grandpa in SLC for breakfast, but thinking I may just caravan out with you guys.

COLORADO: my "Monument in Green"