View Single Post
Old 08-26-2013, 03:02 PM
Lifted

Default Hilux diesel on Denver's CL

Quick, grab it: http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/3992955228.html

If it wasn't a right hand drive, I would be jumping on it...

Here is the ad before it disappears from CL forever:
1992 Toyota HiLux, quadcab pickup, rwd. This is a n/a diesel 2.2L, non turbo. This was used on an US Air force base, it's a Japanese model. right hand drive, 5 speed on the tree. Veggie oil kit included w 2nd tank, but needs to be hooked up inside the engine bay. Body is solid, paint is good but a few dings and scratches.

FULLY rebuilt engine from bottom up. The engine still needs to be assembled. Everything was done right on this one, from reground crank, brand new Toyota factory pistons, bearings, cylinder re-sleaved, complete new head, rebuilt injection pump, new radiator, etc. Engine work alone was over $3500.
Interior is good. Headliner is very nice, dash is good. I haven't had the time to detail it or clean it, but will clean up nice. Front bench seat has a tear in it.

I just don't have time to put this one back together, too many projects and not enough time. This would take someone only a day or two to put back together if you know what you are doing. Mostly likely the only one of it's kind in the US of all of A!!

Has a proper Colorado VIN number. Comes w clear Title.

Last edited by Overlander; 08-26-2013 at 06:42 PM.