Cruise Moab 2007 is Full
Cruise Moab 2007 Registration is now closed due to being full.
Wednesday May 2 though Sunday May 6 2007. Schedule of events:
Tuesday May 1 Registration and Safety inspection for the overnight run, which will be Wednesday and Thursday. Overnight run is an additional $20 for the extra permits we have to pull, limited to 20 rigs, hosted by Wasatch Cruisers and Rising Sun.
Wednesday May 2 Registration and safety inspection, vendor night with vendor booths, prizes and special events.
Thursday May3 Guided trail runs. Possible BBQ with the Toyota Trail Teams. Videos of the day's wheeling in the Cruise Moab canopy.
Friday May 4 Guided trail runs. Banquet, awards and raffle at the Bar M Friday night.
Saturday May 5 Guided Trail runs.
Sunday May 6. Clean up and drive home.
We are looking forward to our best year ever with our 10th anniversary! Highlights:
(1) Our headquarters is back at Slickrock campground. Issues we had the year before last should be resolved, and we have reserved several rows specifically for our event. Please tell them that you are with Cruise Moab, and you will get your choice of cabin, tent or RV camping in contiguous blocks so we will all be together.
(2) Registration cost has not increased this year, same $95 as last year. Registration gets you in to the event, 3 days of guided trail runs, dinner, t-shirt, sticker, registration schwag, and much more.
(3) We will have at least 3 FJ Cruiser Trail Teams, plus one 4runner from their team.
(4) We will have a HAM radio base station at base camp to augment the satellite phones that our leaders carry.
(5) Rising Sun will have an inventory of spare parts in our trailer at base camp to help out with inevitable breakage on the trail.
(6) Our BLM permit has been extended for another 5 years, now with a higher upper limit, we will now be able to accept up to 175 registrants! (Previous was 150)
(7) We will have an overnight run similar to what we did year before last with Hole In the Rock Trail. Right now it looks like it will be the Comb Wash, but we are still working on trying to get permission to camp on Ute Indian Reservation lands.
Register NOW to make sure you get the trails you want on the days you want! If you wish to camp with us in the main group at Slickrock Campground, make your reservation NOW to make sure you can camp together with us!
Please submit questions in this thread so Committee Members can address them.
See you on the trail
Couple o' FJ40's, BJ70, UZJ100, TDI
Last edited by wesintl; 02-11-2007 at 10:22 AM.
Reason: CM is Full