View Single Post
Old 09-16-2013, 10:46 AM
Lifted

Exclamation Flood Zone Aid Meeting

Hey guys. Just thought I'd give everyone a heads up. My buddy Chris Breidenbach (you may have seen his large D90 rolling around town) down at The Edge Automotive is hosting a meeting tomorrow (9/17) at 7pm to discuss what 4x4 owners can do to assist those still stuck in flood zones requesting assistance in moving pets, recovering vehicles, and in general just getting out of their flooded in homes so they can get med refills and stuff like that.

Understandably, we can't just drive in and roll around wherever you want, but there are some in his group who have been in contact with the local authorities, and there are some things we can still do to help.

I'm not in the loop as far as what we, as regular ol' citizens can do to help, which is why I plan on attending the meeting to find out.

Beverages are provided, so just bring yourselves.

Directions to Chris' shop can be found here:

http://www.theedgeautomotive.com/

1979 FJ40 - "The Phun Express" - Smurf blue
- 5.3 Vortec - 4L60E - Orion 4:1 -SOA front / 4-link rear - FJ60 axles - ARB's - 4.88's - 37's

1999 UZJ100
- factory locker/ARB front - 285/75r16 Duratracs - Slee 2.5" Heavy Kit - Slee Blueberry/Warn VR10000 - Slee tube sliders - EMS cat-back