View Single Post
Old 09-23-2013, 12:25 PM
Wasatch Cruisers

Quote:
Originally Posted by bh4rnnr View Post
Wednesday: Highway 287 SW to Lander. Louis Lake Road/Sinks Canyon South. Lunch at tower (talk more with K.C about route or have him guide us). Louis Lake Road to South Pass City. Explore Corisa Mine.

Camp at Atlantic City, use camp from 2009 run.

Thursday: Hudson-Atlantic City road 2302 to Highway 287. 287 East to Jeffery City. Explore Jeffery city for a little bit. Ore Road (5) north to Black Camp Road (508). Black Camp Road to Highway 287. 287 West to Shashoni. Highway 20 north to Birdseye Pass (170). Birdseye Pass to Thermopolis. If have time, hot springs in Thermopolis. Buffalo Creek Road (5) Thermopolis. Buffalo Creek to Dry Bridger Road (269). Badwater road (117) to Cedar Gap road (102).

Friday:

Head to Hole in the Wall. Hike Hole in the wall, camp along Buffalo Creek (2009 camp).

Saturday:

Outlaw Cave via Barnum road and Hole in the Wall Ranch. Hike Outlaw Cave.
So I'm likely going to plan to meet you gents sometime on Wednesday in the Lander/South Pass City on Wednesday afternoon/evening. I'd like to see the Corisa Mine so I'll try to be there earlier than later. It is about 4 hours from Sandy to SPC, if I bail at 7AM I can be there around lunch including a fuel stop. I'll stick around through Sunday and head home to SLC from there.

Sound like that will work Perry?