View Single Post
Old 09-24-2013, 12:57 AM
jps8460's Avatar
jps8460 jps8460 is offline
Vice Commander
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Westminster
Posts: 1,029

I've been hording emissions parts for quite some time. If you need to borrow some stuff to get you passed PM me. I have a kit (full exhaust, intake carb everything) that I swap on to pass emissions. then I go back to a desmog for a 4mpg and 15 or so HP increase for driving. It's an 8hr ass beating, but worth it for the trips that I do.

or just get a PO box in summit county or something so that you can register up there. Sorry if I' repeating info, didn't take the time to read all of the replies.
Reply With Quote