View Single Post
Old 09-24-2013, 09:20 PM
Rock Stacker

Cool Glenwood Springs 9/30? Denver Area 9/25-10/2?

Coming in from out of town and was told by baja1d on IH8MUD to check here if anyone was interested in joining me for a day of trail riding. We are staying at the Glenwood Motor Inn on Sunday 9/29 and wanting to do some mild to moderate trails Monday 9/30. I will be in a lifted JK unlimited I have rented for the week. I know I know its a Jeep blah blah blah you will just have to pull me around all day . 80 wont be done for a few months yet, but gotta scratch my itch somehow and finding a cruiser to rent is impossible within the confines of the US. Keep in mind I will have my daughter with me so milder trails with some playgrounds would be nice but I have plenty of experience behind the wheel to handle more if necessary. Definitely looking for some suggestions even if others can't join, I understand its a Monday but it's when it fit in our busy vacation schedule. Could also probably escape for some playing around in the Denver area sometime between 9/25-10-2 besides the 2 days I will be up in Glenwood.