Originally Posted by Keith
3. "This **** will kill you dead. Use extreme caution with use and do not leave it anywhere near children or pets. If swallowed, call your poison center immediately." For stuff like antifreeze, carb cleaner, rust removers with hydrofluoric acid, etc.
antifreeze would have to be large quantity to kill you. the old timers way to figure out a leak was to taste it. if it was sweet it was antifreeze. still a lot of old time mechanics alive to tell the tale.
ige tlca #1431
aaahhh, the sweet smell of bourbon and mint....just a little dab will do ya