Thread: Warning Sayings
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2013, 09:57 AM
Keith's Avatar
Keith Keith is offline
Rising Sun Member
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Lyons, CO
Posts: 297

Originally Posted by nuclearlemon View Post
antifreeze would have to be large quantity to kill you. the old timers way to figure out a leak was to taste it. if it was sweet it was antifreeze. still a lot of old time mechanics alive to tell the tale.
I wouldn't say a large quantity is necessary to be fatal, but a taste will definitely not kill you. For a toddler, a teaspoon or more can be enough to cause serious toxicity without treatment
05 Double Cab Tacoma
64 FJ40
Reply With Quote