Originally Posted by nuclearlemon
antifreeze would have to be large quantity to kill you. the old timers way to figure out a leak was to taste it. if it was sweet it was antifreeze. still a lot of old time mechanics alive to tell the tale.
That's the way my father taught me...... I was scared to death. He was helping me fix my first car (1979 vinyl top Mustang)
I was certain I was going to drop dead right on the spot. I prefer the sniff test over the finger dab on your tounge test now.
I think a child taking a large gulp would be EXTREMELY dangerous though. Same for pets and wild animals.