View Single Post
Old 11-04-2013, 06:31 PM
Lifted

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDH33 View Post
Moderators, I would vote to delete this thread. I feel its a very bad idea to promote shooting on our ohv trails. There are already enough trashed areas on the forest that are likely to be shut down. Lets not have the trails we work hard to keep open get turned into trashed shooting areas.

We may as well delete all the trip reports while were at it. Some may argue that you enjoying the trail is leaving the area trashy. C'mon man. You're responsible when you're wheeling right? Well, not everyone is. I'm responsible when I'm shooting, but that doesn't mean everyone else is. All we can do, whether shooting or wheeling is to leave the area cleaner than you found it, and try to correct those using their vehicles or guns irresponsibly.

Also, it is, in fact, a SCAR 17 and a .45 Osprey on an FNP45 Tac. Gotta keep them skills sharp in case someone manages to fix up my neck and I can go back to work in the hot, dusty part of the world. They do not clean up their brass over there.

1979 FJ40 - "The Phun Express" - Smurf blue
- 5.3 Vortec - 4L60E - Orion 4:1 -SOA front / 4-link rear - FJ60 axles - ARB's - 4.88's - 37's

1999 UZJ100
- factory locker/ARB front - 285/75r16 Duratracs - Slee 2.5" Heavy Kit - Slee Blueberry/Warn VR10000 - Slee tube sliders - EMS cat-back