View Single Post
Old 11-07-2013, 11:55 AM
Rock Stacker

Default Wrecked my FZJ80, Need parts

Hey guys,
Been lurking this forum for years and finally decided to post.

I bought this truck 4 years ago with 215k miles on it, stock. Since then, I've had more fun in this truck than I knew I could have with a vehicle and she's saved me from two natural disasters now. She was my only surviving possession from the four mile canyon fire 3 years ago.

After this flood business, she went to work driving through mud slides, across creeks and up and down my ravaged driveway. The road into town is treacherous to say the least, and is still closed to non-residents.

Anyway, driving into work last Tuesday morning I dodged one of the many washouts and encountered a patch of black ice on the other side that resulted in my truck sliding into lefthand creek at about 5mph and tipping over on its side

After fishing it out with a couple winch lines and snatch blocks, she started right up and is still driving like a champ... just not looking so much like one anymore.

I definitely need a new hood, passenger side fender, passenger headlight housing and side marker. Probably a new rear passenger door as well, or at least glass. I'd like a new ARB as well, but that is a secondary concern.

Thanks everyone for being part of such an awesome forum and please let me know if you have any of the parts I need. I have cash.
Attached Images