View Single Post
Old 12-13-2013, 09:32 AM
Cruise Moab Committee

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyhcrana View Post
I won't accept any apology. There is no need for that. I actually got your humor, and I too was trying to be funny. I used bad grammar on purpose to represent the "ghetto" you refered to but, I really do live in a single wide. I would owe an apology too if any one does.

I really want to join RS. All humor aside, I have been wondering how or if I fit in though. I'm not challenged at respecting yuppies because they aren't worthy of respect. Its because I struggle with my own shortcomings. It's very intimidating coming to runs filled with bad ass Land Cruisers in a mini. I'm actually jealous not resentfull.

I have been wrong for judging people with money. I am changing my mind. I love my wife and kids more then anything. When I go wheeling I want to go with other family oriented people. That is why I am attracted to this thread, forum, and club.
Dude. I drive a rusted out mini with a ghetto rigged 3.4, hole in the hood, built with junkyard parts. On the complete opposite end is my dad with the most beautiful 4runner you'll ever see. What is awesome about RS is that we embody all walks of life as long as we share a love of Japanese 4x4. Welcome! I'd have a beer with you any day.

"Squishy"-1988 Red Hilux Standard frame, X-tra cab, locked F&R, 5.29's, 35" tires and a SAS. In Moab STOLEN

"Apollo"-1988 Hilux, 1999 3.4L, Supercharged, 2.1" URD pulley, URD 7th injector, 2 1/2" Magnaflow exhaust, TO DO: lift, locker.

"RedChili"-1987 Super Beast

"Did you know the IFS was designed by Hitler himself to make the life of 4WD owners tough? Yeah, it's true, he saw a vision of the Devil and he told him to do it." -DaveInDenver