View Single Post
Old 12-30-2013, 10:17 PM
Hard Core 4+

Sorry Randy and Dee, that was a fun capable rig set up for terrain or weather. Guy is getting a great rig just don't let him know that I drove it, you may be asked for a refund Got a really nice 4Runner if you are interested Take care and have a great New Year, will get together sometime soon.

Diesel will be in the wrangler in 2016, you can get it in the Cherokee in 2014. They are great motors, I have driven Gary W's several times and it is very nice and smooth. Also quit with a good amount of power and a clean pipe.

Once the 16 wranglers come out it will be interested to see how the wheelers will react. Gas prices were $0.70 cheaper than diesel at my house and on average $0.45, that is to much for most people unless you have to have a diesel like we do,

What looks good are the 1500 pickups with diesels in them, have been reading some great reports. For the average owner it may just be the best of both worlds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockRunner;
keys = Man that is a whole story

TLCA #6136
Going under the knife again !

85 4runner Marlin Ultimate 5" lift 40" MTR's Soft top and doors Towed to Moab by the Big Blue Whale, 07.5 Dodge Mega Cab Laramie 4" lift covered and chiped No more slow lane for me