View Single Post
Old 01-09-2014, 03:11 PM
Cruise Moab Committee

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakman View Post
One thing that hasn't been stated here is a lot of us active members also have small to mid-sized kids- don't know the percentage, but it's a lot. So mom's at home with the kids on Wednesday while dad gets his one guy night. Just looking around the room last night, I know that was true for at least 10 of us.
That's a good point, my wife and daughter were home hitting the homework last night while I was at the meeting, I expect that will be true for most of the meetings I will attend.

Both of them have really enjoyed the events they have been to and felt very much a part of the action and are eager for more. If this was not a family oriented club I probably wouldn't be making time for it. The open and welcoming atmosphere is what will keep us coming back.
My 11 yr old really enjoys both trail time and the whole outdoor experience, she is very eager to drive and I'll be getting her started very soon (in very wide open spaces).

My wife likes to drive moderate terrain and enjoys the technical stuff as a passenger, observer, spotter, or photographer. Lookout for this driver on a trail near you:
Andy | Longmont | TLCA#22354
-1999 UZJ100 -Black, GYDT285/75-16, Locked, WKOR sliders, TC UCAs/ Iron Man T-bars, OME866, D/T headers/Magnaflow, Columbus RTT, Drawers n'stuff.
-2001 Tacoma 2.7L Reg Cab 4x4 -Silver,my DD/trail truck, Icon/TC mid trav front, GYDT265/75-16C, Budbuilt Skids

-Kilo-Delta-Zero-Tango-Quebec-Tango-