View Single Post
Old 01-15-2014, 11:37 AM
Crash's Avatar
Crash Crash is offline
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Denver
Posts: 2,627

The answer to your question is "yes", you can get a five year plate with a single emission test for your '77 even if the vehicle hasn't been licensed previously as a collector car. However, I don't recall the clerk even looking at the emission form I handed her and I don't recall having to sign an affidavit stating that I would drive fewer than 4500 miles a year. Whatever, it felt great walking out of the DMV with the five year plates and stickers in hand for my '77!
Reply With Quote