View Single Post
Old 01-28-2014, 10:36 PM
Cruise Moab Co-Chairman

Default 2014 Moab Pre Run / Trail Leader Training

Letís do our Moab Pre Run\Trail Leader Training on the weekend of April 4th - 6th at Area BFE like we have in the past. I will plan to get in Thursday 4/4 before dark to setup camp and start a fire. I know it's the weekend before the EJS starts but oh well. That just how it got scheduled this year. I can't change it now.

We can run trails Friday and Sat. Then hit a trail on the way out Sunday. We will plan to run multiple trails in a day and keep moving like we have in the past.

Our trail boss Jeff Zepp probably wonít be able to attend. However, with all the trail leader work he is doing early on he plans to have most of the trail leaders, trails and most participants identified in advance of this weekend. We can let that information drive what we want to run and who needs to work on what etc. Gunner lists can also be worked on.

Personally, I want to hammer out the Flat Iron Mesa trail since it's a new trail for us this year. We will need another trail Leader for that and a few gunners.

Dave Kaiser and I have some CM business to take care of Friday morning then we can hit the trails.

Micah Platt from the Wasatch Cruisers is on the CM Committee this year and will be there with us. He has offered to help provide fun food and libations.

I personally look forward to this event every year running multiple trails all day and camping at BFE. It will be fun.

Post up if you can make it.