It's time to list the FJ. This has been a great truck and has taught me a lot. However, my kids seem to be getting bigger, which I guess they're supposed to do, and they've outgrown the back seat. Three girls in the back can sometimes be less than desirable at times.
Here are some details.
2007 FJ Cruiser
- Voodoo Blue
- 89,xxx miles
- Auto, 4x4, ATRAC, Diff lock, 400w inverter, subwoofer
- Icon Stage 4 suspension (front coil overs, billet UCAs, rear piggy back shocks, rear coil springs, lower rear trailing arms)
- RedEye Fabrication sway bar links
- MotoMetal 957 17" wheels
- Nitto Trail Grappler 295/70/17 tires (~12k left)
- Alpine INA-W910 stereo with GPS, Sirius and Bluetooth
- Springtail Solutions MPAC rear side rack with Quickfist mounts
- BajaRack roof rack with HiLift, shovel and jerry can mounts for 4 cans
- 60" HiLift Extreme w/ off road base, neoprene cover and tube slider adapter
- Midland 75-822 CB with 4' Firestick on a Bandi mount
- Yaesu FTM-350 HAM radio
- Dual battery system
- Blue Sea 12 circuit fuse block
- Fully wired with switches for accessories
- Dash mounted iPad holder
- Custom black paint on roof and hood
- Demello Offroad hybrid sliders
- 90k service complete along with new front rotors, new brake pads front and rear, front diff/rear diff/transfer case fluid change, AT fluid change
Here are some pics.