View Single Post
Old 02-07-2014, 01:37 PM
Wincher

Send a message via Skype™ to callahanoffroad
Default Just Wanted to Say Hello!

Hello,
My name is Ryan Callahan I just wanted to introduce myself! I saw in a thread lower down that people were asking who I was etc. I'm just a guy like any other guy I love Land Cruisers (esp 60-series), old Toyota Trucks, Land Rover Defenders, off-roading, drinking beer, good bourbon (Buffalo Trace is my drink of choice), I love to cook (esp. Italian), and more. I'm an all-around nice guy. I moved back to Colorado back in May because my mom lives out here and she is going through some serious medical stuff. So for those who were asking, yes I do sell Parts online, but that is not the reason I want to join the club. I want to join the club because I love Toyota 4x4's. I'm not here to sell parts or act as a vendor to the club, if you want to contact me of your own volition because you need something please pm me or just email me.

anyways, I really look forward to joining a motoring club with such a fine history and reputation, and I look forward to seeing everyone both on the trail and at the meetings!

Ryan Callahan

720-316-0008

http://www.callahanoffroadandimports.com