that, after this post, due to size of the group, I have closed the run. If there continues to be interest, I will start a waiting list for those people.
For those that have stated going, i'd like to get a final yes by June 1st. Main reason being so we can start getting reservations going for the train ride in Chama.
Also, I'm going to host a get together May 8th, 4-7pm at the Paramount Café in Downtown Denver. This will be the first of several. Mainly to hang out, but also to talk routes, logistics, etc.