View Single Post
Old 03-01-2014, 06:32 PM
Cruise Moab Committee

Quote:
Originally Posted by MicahMan View Post
Hi Jeff,
This will be the fourth time I ask to Lead a trail. I might start to take a hint and stop offering

Either of these trails I would be happy to lead. They are both within the capabilities of either of my rigs I may bring.

I will be on the overnighter in the Swell and would miss Thursday but would be happy to help with Tech inspections Friday and Saturday. I'll ask Wasatch if there are any that could help with Tech as well.

I am sorry Safari won't be there but Understand.
What Sascha said (thank you Sascha). Micah, I will most certainly take you up on your offer. Since we opened up registration I have spent considerable hours answering inquiries from registrants, and very little time analyzing the registration database to determine which trails we are going to run on which days, and thus where we need leaders and gunners. I have only yesterday provided the rosters to the overnight trail leaders. Right now is busy season for the committee.

We have missed you the last couple of meetings. We hope you've been staying abreast of new and ongoing developments via the committee section of this forum and also our internal emails.
Rising Sun 4WD Club, TLCA #4063
http://american3dprinting.net/