Thread: 2014 Fishing
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2014, 11:05 AM
Rising Sun Event Coordinator

I found an area that may fit the bill of 4WD required, overnight required and fishing available. I'm going to try and fit it in prior to CM and before winter runoff starts. It's a little out of the way and will take 4-5 hours to reach from Denver. There looks to be about 30 miles of off highway travel. Primative camping is permitted. From the little info I could gather, there is a 4-5 miles stretch that 4wd is a must. What that means, I'm not sure? I'm looking at doing a pre-run within the next few weeks. It may have to be on a Thursday-Friday or possibly a Friday-Saturday.

If it is as good as I hope it is, I'll start setting up an official run for later in the summer. I'd like to take a small group on this pre-run if anyone is interested in joining me. Right now, it's just me and Big Country. Since I don't know what we'll run it to, I would ask that you be prepared for anything and set up accordingly. It could be snowy, muddy and nasty.... Or it could be just an afternoon drive. Won't know til we get there.

TLCA Social Media
100's in the Hills website
"What's that? I can't hear you over my heated seats"-KW