View Single Post
Old 03-11-2014, 10:20 AM
Rising Sun member

Been a while since an update, listened to:
In the President's Secret Service by Ronald Kessler - insightful, enjoyed it

The Secrets of the FBI by Ronald Kessler - also insightful, also enjoyed it

How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie - for years I've been intimidated to read this book, yet I don't know why. Everyone should read this book.

Dark Waters (The Expedition Trilogy, Book 1) by Jason Lewis - This book/trilogy/story has me completely hooked. First human-powered circumnavigation of the world. The British humor makes for a good read. Cannot wait to read The Seed Buried Deep and cannot wait until the 3rd and final book is written to hear the rest of the story. Exploration and maps makes for a good read in my world.

Arctic Labyrinth: The Quest for the Northwest Passage by Glyn Williams - Continuing in the exploration and maps theme, this book is lengthy but interesting history, with enough maps of new areas and plates of images to keep things engaging. About 60 pages in now.
1977 FJ40 2F "Brahma" + Lockright, tach, Warn 8274, FJ60 Power Steering, soon to lose the Sanden OBA to go back to factory emissions
1996 FZJ80 1FZ-FE factory lockers + Safari Turbo , CDL switch, cup holder, AATLAS1X leather, heated seats and JDM switches
2000 Tundra Limited TRD 2UZ-FE SOLD