View Single Post
Old 03-27-2014, 07:20 PM
Rising Sun Member

Default Trail Leader Available if needed.

This is a note from my friend Jim Deer. If you need someone, he is available and experienced. Terry

I'm signed up for Cruise Moab and will be doing Moab Rim on Friday (doing Pritchett Canyon on Thursday and Area BFE on Saturday.....both led by Justin Robbins of Redline Landcruisers). Sean Sykora will also be on the Moab Rim run. If you recall, he and I led the Saturday Cliffhanger run year before last. We'd be glad to lead the Friday Moab Rim run this year (I can't even remember how many times I've done that trail). I know you're not going this year but if you want to check with the powers-that-be to see if they need anybody to lead that run it would be fine with us.

Jim Deer
jkdeer@tx.rr.com
Dallas, TX

"13" Taco 4X4 Extra Cab, Firestone Air Ride, Airstream tow vehicle - "Daily Driver"