Rock Stacker

Default 1989 FJ62 Considering Selling

1989 Toyota LandCruiser FJ62 3FE 201K Miles 4WD A/T 3rd Owner
Exceptionally Clean and Strong
Many Upgrades
***Every Record/Receipt since Day 1***
$10,000 OBO

Many, many items not covered below:

Body: 99% Rust free CA truck (until 2013). Recently found some very minor bubbling from where rain gutters had cracked and were leaking. Gutters resealed and painted. Rust removed to bare metal (solid) and treated with POR15. Minor scratches and very small dings as would be expected. Prior owner parked under a pine tree and cones have dented roof. Pretty minor in my opinion but full disclosure.

Engine and drivetrain: Original engine, automatic transmission and 4WD in perfect working order and going strong. No known issues. Very few minor wet spots. No drips. Uses no fluids between services. Passed emissions with flying colors.

Wheels, Tires and Suspension: BFG ATs 33x10.5x15 with less than 5,000 miles on them on Soft 8s. OME Heavy (with one leaf removed). Bilsteins.

Interior: 9 out of 10. Very clean and complete. Usual tear in driver's seat side. Nice Kenwood deck and MB Quartz speakers. Power inverter.

Contact Dave

NOTE: I also have my 90 FJ62 listed. I'm probably only going to sell one of these and keep one. Haven't decided which is which.
Attached Images