Thread: 2001 Audi A4
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2014, 12:49 PM
Rising Sun Member

Default 2001 Audi A4

Considering the sale of my Audi. I'm not really a car type of person but came across this when I decided to move to CO. She runs great and has been very reliable. Has a cam seal oil leak that does not affect performance and the back passenger side window does not function. I unplugged the motor and secured the window when the main pulley broke.
It has 186k miles, 2.8 liter V6 motor, all wheel drive, fully loaded. This would be a great car for a new driver or a kid going to college. Really safe and won't break the bank. I wouldn't hesitate to drive this across the country a few times.
Asking $2250 or will entertain reasonable trades. Looking for a small 4 wheel drive truck in good running condition. In a perfect world, a 1st gen 4 runner with very little rust.
Located in Basalt, near Aspen.
Attached Images

1988 FJ62 "Burt," built by amateurs with a BFH and duct tape; SOA, stretched, 5.29 gears, ARB locked front, lockrite rear, chromoly shafts/hubs, rear disk brakes, transfer case e-brake, 6-shooters, custom protection/rear bumper, modified tacoma ARB front bumper, TR beadlocks w/ 39's, and some other junk.