#32 seems wholly applicable
You are a Coloradoan if ...........
1. You switch from "Heat" to "A/C" in one day.
2. You know what the "Peoples Republic of Boulder" means.
3. Your sense of direction is: towards the mountains and away from
4. You're a meat-eating vegetarian.
5. The bike on your car is worth more than your car and you have
your own special bike lane.
6. You're under the influence and able to drive 65 miles per hour
through 13 feet of snow during a raging blizzard without even flinching.
7. You take your out-of-town guests to Casa Bonita even though you
would never go there otherwise.
8. You think your major food groups are granola bars, tofu and Fat
9. You design your kid's Halloween costumes to fit over a snow
10. You think that sexy lingerie is wool socks and flannel PJs.
11. You know all 4 seasons "almost winter, winter, still winter and
12. You've been tear gassed in a riot to celebrate a CU/CSU
13. You can never figure out why your out-of-town guests get sick
and pass out after having only 2 beers
14. You can drive over a 12,000-foot pass in 4 feet of snow, but
can't get to work if there are 4 inches of snow.
15. You know the 'correct' pronunciation of Buena Vista.
16. When you visit friends at sea level, you can drink a case of
beer and a bottle of Whiskey and not get a buzz.
17. Your car insurance costs more than your car.
18. You have surge protectors on every outlet.
19. April showers bring May blizzards.
20. 'Timberline' is someplace you have actually been.
21. You know what a 'Chinook' is
22. You know what a 'Rocky Mountain Oyster' is.
23. You know what a "fourteener" is.
24. ..But you don't know what a "turn signal" is.
25. A bear on your front porch doesn't bother you nearly as much as
a Democrat in Congress does.
26. Your golf bag has a 9-iron, a 3-wood and a lightning rod.
27. People from out of state breathe 5 times as often as you do.
28. Having a Senator named Nighthorse doesn't seem strange.
29. Thunder has set off your car alarm.
30. You have an $800 stereo in your $300 truck.
31. You think a red light means 3 more cars can go.
32. Where we're going, we don't need roads!!
33. You know where the real "South Park" is.
34. You can recognize the license plates of all 50 states on sight.
35. Driving directions usually include 'Go over _________ Pass.'
36. You've 'checked for ticks.'
37. You've dressed in shorts, sandals, and a parka with a hood.
38. You've gone snow skiing in July and.........
39. You've played golf in January and.......
40. They were in the same year!
41. You've urinated on the Continental Divide just so it could run
into both oceans
42. And the most important: You get a certain feeling of satisfaction
from knowing that California and Texas are both downstream.
43. You know what a down slope and an up slope weather pattern is.
44. You don't mind if the sink is always dripping and the cabinets
are always open because you know you won't have busted/frozen pipes.
45. You actually understand these jokes and send them to your