View Single Post
Old 10-31-2005, 09:50 AM
Rising Sun Member

Send a message via AIM to Uncle Ben

Shawn,
I totally sympathize with you about your damage! That Chev tried to suck me in too! When my rear started sliding right for it I hit the skinny peddle and my rear just barely missed the Chity.....whew! Guess I need to go back up and get the license plate # and see if I can help the owner get it out or push it on downhill! It's in a bad spot! Good luck on the repair!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CardinalFJ60
Well...what a run!! As hard as it is to look at the damage to my previously perrrrfect FJ60. It could have been alot worse, I think I'm actually lucky the Chevy stopped me before I carreened backwards into the woods.

Lesson #1: Pay closer attention to where the guys in front of you stop. I shouldn't have stopped on the hill.

Lesson #2: If you do stop on an icy, snowy hill - throw a strap on the guy in front of you who's on flat ground.

Lesson #3: it's just metal and plastic.

Lesson #4: Maybe I could use this as justification to buy a winch? (I wish)

TreeRoot: THANKS!! I think want a peice from that 60 of yours. I'm going to have someone look at it to fix'er up a bit and let you know what is needed. It punched in the quarter pretty good and I can't open the lower tailgate the way it's bent.

WHAT A MEMORABLE RUN! and Thanks for your support in this trying time

-Shawn
TLCA #3007
Northside!

Colorado Trail Patrol
Stay on the Trail!
I'm the God-fearing, gun-toting, American flag-waving, conservative you were warned about!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AxleIke View Post
I need an FJ40....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Chili View Post
Cruisers are superior