View Single Post
Old 11-14-2005, 10:57 PM
Hard Core 4+

Default 78 fj40 that I'm emotionally attached to

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Ben
Specs. pics, price?

1978 fj40, 77 frame titles for both. It's been my daily driver for 8 years. 2f is about the only thing that hasn't been replaced/rebuilt. Replaced frame, body mounts, engine mounts, fuel lines, brake lines in august '05. Rebuild front axle just before cm05. Replaced rear 3rd about 5 years ago, ez-rear, stock 4.11. Tranny and t-case rebuild by Joe at CTS 3 years ago.Centerforce clutch. Fuel pump 2 years ago. Man-a-fre 3 1/2" lift kit, OME shock, not sure about the 2 1/2" spring, 3" anti inversion shackles. Saganaw 4.25 p/s BTI products kit. Radiator and bib(fiberglass) JTO? replaced 3 years ago. Mastercylinder, front&rear calipers(disk, drum) Hood is 77 just got with frame, no holes minor surface rust. Fenders are CCOT. and choped 2" Body could stand to be replaced(If I kept it I'd new tub it) It looks good with 16g sheet rivited on to what was left of the body. All the body mounts are good as I just swaped the frame a few months ago. It is great if you are going to beat the snot out of it. Door are from 76? ambulance no rust, Some dents. Door handle is broken on pass side but I have a replacement. Hard top is rusty. Full cage. Isuzu seats, CCOTcarpet & center console. Minor ding in winshield. CCOT winch mount. 33/12.5 on Steel rims 2 years old(15k?). Carb is at Marksoffroad being rebuilt and performance enhanced. 6-1 header. Have jump seats, spare parts galore. Id love to get $4500 but $3500 from someone that will love it as much as I have.
Can someone teach me how to post photos? I'm computer stupid