View Single Post
Old 12-19-2005, 05:16 PM
Hard Core 4+

That's why I put two hardmounted under the hood... that, and the fact I have this thing for redundant systems. I use my front bumper as an air tank. Works pretty spiffy, makes no more noise than the old ARB did, has a LOT more capacity, and is only slightly slower than the CO2 tank-

AND! No global warming greenhouse gases, and no taking up room in the back of the truck neither, as well, also!!!

(I got a little tired of rough-weather camping and putting my leg against a COLD CO2 tank in the middle of the night, especially pronghorn hunting. And bumping my head on it. And getting caught on the regulator whilst snaking around back there for some thing or other I'd lost track of on a trip. And the additional weight of the tank. And bicyclists in Moab thinking I ran NOS or something.)
To be honest though, I didn't mind how long one took. I'm usually jawing around that time anywho. Jeff seemed to mind, but I didn't.
KDěRCH
Bio Page
I'm that gun-totin', farm-raised, evangelical, pro-environment, OHV ridin'/drivin', Southern civil rights pro-labor Liberal yo' momma told you couldn't possibly exist.