Originally Posted by Romer
Well then think of poor Jacob here. His Dad is a cruiserhead and he grew up surfing mud on his Dad's lap. He became excited when he started seeing your Orion pictures and started to say "tweewoooot" before he said Dadda. His Dad told him this year that he was coming to the Rally and would bring little Jacob to meet his Hero.
Then his Dad told him you weren't coming
He is all happy again now that he knows your coming.
Don't let little Jacob cry anymore - Twee
* 00 LC
* stinky old Ford Diesel tow rig (FOR SALE)
* 99 Saab Convertible
* 76 Piggie
* 97 4Runner (The original Green Chile)
* 71 FJ40 "The Raven" - sigh, selling to make room
* 64 FJ40 "Ocho Mater 40" AGAIN
* 74&70 FJ40 - parting out, eventually
* 1965 International Metro Van
has a 2008 FJC