View Single Post
Old 12-31-2005, 06:36 PM
Rising Sun Member

Send a message via AIM to Uncle Ben

Quote:
Originally Posted by powderpig
Talked with Kevin just a little while ago. I was talked into tail gunin for him. We will meet at 10 AM tomorrow at the clinic we meet at a couple of years ago. This cliinic is between blackhawk and centeral city on the right hand side. If you miss it, I am sure we will pass the cementary a little while later. Our object is to get to Yankee Hill, but may fall short if we can not go where the 4/runners goes. Any how, we will have a good day of getting stuck, trading off leads, using the winches(not the human kind), maybe using some shovel action, hopefully not breaking anything that matters. Channel 4 on the CB unless traffic is bad. I talked with gary a little bit and he was thinking of going but did not commit yet. He will not be driving but will ride with some one. I offered to pick him up at some location, but if some one is closer to maybe pick him up that may also work. Any looking forward to this as I will not be able to go next weekend. catch you soon, robbie
Thank you Robbie for posting! Daughters wickedly quick 'Teg is now quicker and as done as I can get it till Monday. Took it for a test drive/shake down and OMG! She may not be a boy but not many boys can catch her now! Like Robbie said the run is on and I intend to put in a gallant effort to make it over the top of Yankee Hill (probably wont but who cares). If your coming bring whatever ya need to stay warm, break drifts, get unstuck and have fun! I figured 10 would be late enough start to shake off tonight. CYA!
TLCA #3007
Northside!

Colorado Trail Patrol
Stay on the Trail!
I'm the God-fearing, gun-toting, American flag-waving, conservative you were warned about!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AxleIke View Post
I need an FJ40....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Chili View Post
Cruisers are superior

Last edited by Uncle Ben; 12-31-2005 at 06:53 PM.