View Single Post
Old 11-26-2007, 08:47 PM
Hard Core 4+

Thanks for the kind words too Scott, you were right I had a BLAST. No amount of snow could have dampened my spirits. It had been a while since I had been on a real trail and this one was great. I can't wait to go back and run when dry and take the lines you guys were talking about.

I do have to correct you on one thing, I have E-lockers ;-) No worries on the locker, I just had to move the gear the moves the fork over one tooth and voila I was locked for the rest of the trail. I still think your 4Runner would great with a solid axle in the front, they even make a 3-4 link set up for those now.

Next time you plan a trip let me know, I will try to make it out again. As I said before I had a BLAST.

Bill, if you are planning on doing the bras yourself let me know. I am planning on an EXO too and would like to get a bender but just can't justify the cost for one job. Maybe we can invest in one together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockRunner;
keys = Man that is a whole story

TLCA #6136
Going under the knife again !

85 4runner Marlin Ultimate 5" lift 40" MTR's Soft top and doors Towed to Moab by the Big Blue Whale, 07.5 Dodge Mega Cab Laramie 4" lift covered and chiped No more slow lane for me