View Single Post
Old 11-29-2007, 08:07 AM
Rising Sun Member
Send a message via AIM to Uncle Ben

Originally Posted by Red_Chili View Post
Ditto, Moab Rim seemed like mostly a snoozer (except when a truck broke down on 'the line' on the way down and I had to go outside of him. Took a strap just for safety). Behind the Rocks, especially the first hill, scared the %%#^%(&%$ out of me having to turn left, tilting downhill badly, just above a BIG hole where if I slipped it would not be a 1 or 1.5 roll but 4x, 5x, 6x or worse...

It was good to do it but I won't do it again. Just past the line between thrilling fun and stupid fear. Good thing Joe Callegia was spotting, he is among the very best. I just looked at him and not anything else.
My least favorite obstacle in Moab is coming down White Knuckle! I would rather climb it any day! I guess I'm a control freak and letting gravity take over is not my idea of a good time!
TLCA #3007

Colorado Trail Patrol
Stay on the Trail!
I'm the God-fearing, gun-toting, American flag-waving, conservative you were warned about!
Originally Posted by Jacket View Post
Welcome. Lots of "northsiders" here in the club. We're known to have some of the strongest, coolest and most awesome club members.
Originally Posted by Red_Chili View Post
Cruisers are superior