View Single Post
Old 12-12-2007, 09:48 AM
sleeoffroad's Avatar
sleeoffroad sleeoffroad is offline
Rising Sun Member
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Golden CO
Posts: 925

Originally Posted by Shark Bait View Post
So, it's like an ARB X-Jack? Why don't you call it a "Lift-of" or a "Jack-up" or something? You're gonna have trouble advertising that thing. At least with TT.
ARB X-Jack is an exhaust jack. This is an adapter for a hi-lift. As for the name, well not sure we will use that name in the fancy mags like TT Problem is every other jack- whatever name is already used. I am open to better names
Reply With Quote