OK. Already changed my mind. Think I will leave th 80 relatively stock for DD duties and to keep the
happy. So, building the 40 makes more sense, especially if we are shipping them out there. Hey Uncle Ben, still have that locked and lifted setup I could buy for my 40? Might as well do the suspension and lift while the engine is out of the truck, huh? SO what is my 40 shopping list to be Rubithon ready?
Originally Posted by timmbuck2
OK, would love to go with the RS group, as well as attend my first official TLCA event as the new EVP.
Doubtful I will have my 40 trail ready by then, so what would you experts recommend for my 80? Obviously a lift, bigger tires, front bumper, winch, sliders....I would be taking as mild a trail as possible as I have never been there.
* 00 LC
* stinky old Ford Diesel tow rig (FOR SALE)
* 99 Saab Convertible
* 76 Piggie
* 97 4Runner (The original Green Chile)
* 71 FJ40 "The Raven" - sigh, selling to make room
* 64 FJ40 "Ocho Mater 40" AGAIN
* 74&70 FJ40 - parting out, eventually
* 1965 International Metro Van
has a 2008 FJC